Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a copy of my high school transcript?


The Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis
226 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55102
(651) 291-4400

They have a transcript request form and there is a $5 fee to get the transcript.

How do I get the Brady community emails?

Brady community emails are sent to anyone who signs up to receive them via this email signup link also found on the Home page.

|Contact Us | Home

Copyright© 2007 -2022.  All Rights Reserved.